- Wayfarer Style Inspired Frame
- UV Protection BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Polycarbonate Frame
- Spring Hinges for comfort and durability
- Moulded Nosepiece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.25 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black and Brown
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
This is a really popular frame. Wayfarer Black Bifocal Glasses are Stylish, on trend and lightweight too. Spring hinges give you comfort and durability and the bifocal lens means you can view distance normally. Very smart! Perfect for so many activities, the magnified bottom section means you can read, write, perform computer work, cook, clean, use the sat nav, read maps or speedometers, tie fishing lines and do many more tasks that were previously impossible without carrying two pairs of spectacles around. Amazingly, you can use these glasses in conjunction with contact lenses. The UV Protection means your eyes are protected whilst you’re out and about too.
We also do this in a brown frame and you can find that by clicking here.