- Ladies Bifocal Sports Sunglasses
- 100% UV400 Protection for prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Wrap Around Design
- Enhanced view of Data on GPRS, Garmin, HR/GPRS Watches
- Polycarbonate Impact Resistant Frame
- Adjustable Non Slip Nosepiece for perfect fit and vision
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Available in +1.5 to +3.0 strengths in .50 increments
- Weight: 2 oz (60 grams)
- Suitable for Sports or Workplace
- Protruding Bifocal
Dark amber, copper or brown
(Includes melanin lenses.)
|Blocks high amounts of blue light to heighten contrast and visual acuity. Particularly useful to improve contrast on grass and against blue skies.
Sports: baseball, cycling, fishing (especially in waters with grassy bottoms), golf, hunting, skiing, water sports.
Light reflected from surfaces such as a flat road or smooth water generally is horizontally polarised. This means that, instead of light being scattered in all directions in more usual ways, reflected light generally travels in a more horizontally oriented direction. This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of light that we experience as glare. Polarised sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better. Our Polarised lenses contain a special filter that blocks this type of intense reflected light, reducing glare.
See other polarised bifocal sunglasses and glasses by clicking here.