- UV Protection BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Unusual Arm Detail
- Polycarbonate Frame
- Moulded Nosepiece
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.25 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Available in Black, Tortoiseshell and Flower
- Unisex (with the exception of the Flower Frame obviously)
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
One of our best sellers, the Hawaii is a lovely frame and has unusual arm detailing. The bifocal reading glasses lens will allow you to view normally for distance at the top, whilst a discreet integral bifocal section will give you magnified viewing at the bottom. Smart stuff!
This frame is available in all colours in our Bifocal Sunglasses Section here.
European Law requires all sunglass and glass lenses to be impact-resistant. If you play sports or wear glasses on the job, you might want to consider ultra-impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses for even greater eye safety.