- UV Protected Lenses BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Filter Category 2 (Bright Sunny Days)
- Large Clubmaster Frame with Gold Detailing
- Fashionable Plastic and Metal Frame
- Scratch-resistant acrylic lenses
- Available in +1.25 to +4.0 strengths in .25 increments
- Tested to BS EN 14139:2010
If your distance vision is great but you can’t see close to, these brown clubmaster bifocal sunglasses may be just the thing for you. One of our best sellers, the brown lens means they’re great all outdoor activities and they give you total 100% UV Protection. The top section of these bifocals is not magnified allowing you to view distance normally. The bottom half of the lens is magnified to your reading strength giving your eyes the boost they need occasionally. Amazingly, these can be worn over contacts and they’re fashionable and trendy too. It’s a win win situation.
These brown lens bifocals have some great attributes. The UV protection gives your eyes and delicate skin areas 100% protection whilst out and about. On top of all that the bifocal lens allows you to slip easily from long distance vision to close vision to easily read data on your appliance etc. Filter Category 2 provides extra protection from both visible and UV light.